Archeological Survey of Lyons Ranch Historic District Roads (P17AS00720)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Archeological Survey of Lyons Ranch Historic District Roads" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $27,950.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00720) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00719||Estimating risk to humpback whales from shipping: a comparative approach from Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska, and Francisco Coloane Marine Protected Area, Chile|
|P17AS00722||Internships to Assess Damage along Trailsâ¿¿ Blue Ridge Parkway|
|P17AS00723||Refinement of a Cultural Resources Location Probability Model and Long-term Management Tool for Death Valley National Park.|
|P17AS00725||Shoreline Highway Emergency Repairs Habitat Restoration: Slide Ranch milemarker 8.05|
|P17AS00727||Notice of Intent: Sand Creek Massacre NHS/Kiowa County Agreement|
|F17AS00425||Region 4 Genetic Management Plans|
|P17AS00728||Youth in GIS and Resource Management|
|P17AS00729||Partnering For Bat Conservation in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
|NOIP17AC01110||White Nose Syndrome Education and Secondary Impact Assessment|
|P17AS00731||Support Community Assistance Fellows|
|P17AS00733||Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities, Phase I: Impacts Analysis|
|P17AS00734||Formulation and Estimation of the Tradeoff between Fuels and Preparedness Budgets using Translog Econometric Production Function.|
|F17AS00427||Developing a Landscape Conservation Design for the Middle Mississippi River Partnership Phase I|
|NOIP17AC01222||Management for the Conservation of Park Grasslands|
|P17AS00737||Comparative Landscape Scale Cultural Resource Conservation: Maryland and Virginia|
|F17AS00430||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F17AS00431||Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|P17AS00742||Collaborative Approach to Vegetation Management in the Redwood Creek Watershed|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00720", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: