Apply for TI 21 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancement and Expansion of Treatment and Recovery Services for Adolescents, Transitional Aged Youth, and their Families" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,524,682.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 17 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Immersive Sciences for Training, Education, Mission Rehearsal, and Operations
Previous opportunity: Zimbabwe Assistance Program in Malaria II (ZAPIM II)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for TI 21 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TI 21 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 21 011||Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program|
|CDC RFA GH21 2101||Support of Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) using Integrated Modeling|
|HRSA 21 087||Integrated Substance Use Disorder Training Program (ISTP)|
|HRSA 21 078||Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems: Health Integration Prenatal-to-Three Program|
|SM 21 005||Cooperative Agreement for National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and Disaster Distress Helpline|
|RFA AG 22 001||Limited Competition: National Institute on Aging (NIA) Late Onset of Alzheimers Disease (LOAD) Family-Based Study (FBS) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|SM 21 008||National Center for Child Traumatic Stress – Category I, National Center for Child Traumatic Stress Cooperative Agreement|
|SM 21 009||National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative – Category II, Treatment and Service Adaptation (TSA) Centers|
|RFA DE 21 002||Engaging the dental workforce to end the HIV epidemic in the U.S. (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Required)|
|SM 21 010||National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative – Category III, Community Treatment and Service (CTS) Centers|
|HRSA 21 014||Primary Care Training and Enhancement-Community Prevention and Maternal Health (PCTE-CPMH)|
|HRSA 21 009||Native Hawaiian Health Care Improvement Act|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010101SUPP21||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|TI 21 004||Building Communities of Recovery|
|SM 21 006||Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness and Resiliency in Education) State Education Agency Grants|
|SM 21 012||Resiliency In Communities After Stress and Trauma|
|DOS ANGOLA PEPFAR FY21 01||PEPFAR Community-Led Monitoring Program|
|HRSA 21 008||Service Area Competition|
|TI 21 005||Rural Emergency Medical Services Training Grant|
|CDC RFA GH21 2104||Elimination of lymphatic filariasis and elimination and control of other neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) in an effort to improve the quality and coverage of local programs.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TI 21 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.