Apply for ND NOFO 22 100
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Gastrodiplomacy – Exploring the U.S.-India Partnership Fusion Food" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 07, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of School Support and Accountability (SSA): Competitive Grants for State Assessments Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.368A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ND NOFO 22 100
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ND NOFO 22 100) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS CN FY22 SBPTER||School Breakfast Program Expansion-Territories|
|USDA FNS SNAP 2022 PTIG||Process and Technology Improvement Grants|
|USDA FNS SNAP LDP FY22||SNAP LDP|
|USDA FNS SNAP 22 DATA||SNAP Data and Technical Assistance Grants|
|USDA FNS SNAP ETNP 2022||FNS SNAP E&T National Partnership Grants|
|USDA FNS SNAP SEMTAC FY22||Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Modernization Technical Assistance Center (SEMTAC)|
|USDA FNS OPS FY23 EQUITY||Equitable Access in Child Nutrition Programs|
|USDA FNS SNAP HFMI FY2022||SNAP-Healthy Fluid Milk Incentives (HFMI)|
|ND NOFO 22 105||Gastrodiplomacy – Exploring the U.S.-India Partnership Fusion Food|
|USDA FNS 2023 F2S||FY23 Farm to School Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ND NOFO 22 100", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.