Hong Kong & Macau Small Grant Program (HKG NOFO FY17 001)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to China in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), business and commerce, education, law, justice and legal services, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hong Kong & Macau Small Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Business and Commerce, Education, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarificati
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: BLM-MT, Carbon and Stillwater County Community Assistance for Hazardous Fuels Projects
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HKG NOFO FY17 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HKG NOFO FY18 001||Hong Kong & Macau Small Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HKG NOFO FY17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: