Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area (P18AS00255)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $655,440.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Screening and Treatment for Maternal Depression and Related Behavioral Disorders Program
Previous opportunity: Strat. Trade Control Support for Macedonia-Montenegro-Serbia
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00255) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00256||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00257||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00262||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00263||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00264||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 18 0002||English for Young Professionals - Kyrgyz Republic|
|DOS GEO 18 GR 003 060118||Media Educational Program "Strengthening Journalism Education in Georgia"|
|693JJ318NF5227||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|P18AS00279||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00281||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00282||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00283||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|ED GRANTS 060518 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): National Dissemination Grants CFDA Number 84.282T|
|MSHA 2018 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|006 FY2018||“NIGHT AT THE MUSEUMS” CIVIC EDUCATION PROGRAM|
|ED GRANTS 060618 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language (UISFL) Program CFDA Number 84.016A|
|SAU90018CA0001||Young Transatlantic Leader Exchange: Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|P18AS00289||PCLP Outreach Media Internship|
|ED GRANTS 060718 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (GEAR UP) State Grants CFDA Number 84.334S|
|ED GRANTS 060718 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (GEAR UP) Partnership Grants CFDA Number 84.334A|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00255", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: