Apply for 20210811 BP BR GE GG GI
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Humanities Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.164.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 11, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 17 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: BJA FY 21 Connect and Protect: Law Enforcement Behavioral Health Responses
Previous opportunity: DoD Lupus, Transformative Vision Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20210811 BP BR GE GG GI
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20210811 BP BR GE GG GI) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20210811 RA||Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 008||Capacity Building for Suicide Prevention|
|PAS CHISINAU FY21 11||Alumni Events|
|ENGAGEMENT 202110||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|ARCHIVAL 202110||Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects|
|20210929 RFW||Archaeological and Ethnographic Field Research|
|20210915 FN||Dynamic Language Infrastructure – Documenting Endangered Languages Fellowships|
|20210914 AKA AKB||Humanities Connections|
|20211014 AV||Dialogues on the Experience of War|
|STX100 2021 5||Theater Directors’ Exchange on Musical Theater Production|
|STX100 2021 7||Training and Equipping Museum Experts to Create a Digital Inventory and Electronic Database|
|DOS NAMIBIA PE 2021 01||Namibia: Civil Society Anti-Corruption Watchdog Project|
|W9124J 21 1 0001||Women in Military Service for America|
|20220112 TD TR||Media Projects|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY21 02||Romania: Countering Disinformation|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY21 01||Romania: Peer to Peer - Countering Hate and Intolerance|
|20220114 HAA||Digital Humanities Advancement Grants|
|20220113 PJ||National Digital Newspaper Program|
|O BJA 2021 171011||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards|
|20220222 BH||Landmarks of American History and Culture|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20210811 BP BR GE GG GI", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.