Apply for ED GRANTS 120321 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Migrant Education (OME): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP), Assistance Listing Number 84.149A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.149.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 03, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 03, 2022 Applications Available December 6, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications February 1, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review April 4, 2022. Pre-Application Webinar Information The Department will hold pre-application workshops via webinar for prospective applicants on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, at 130 p.m. Eastern Time. We will repeat the webinar on Thursday, December 9, 2021, at 130 p.m. Eastern Time. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Millicent Bentley-Memon, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 3E311, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 401-1427. Email Millicent.Bentley-Memon@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $475,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 29 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Pakistan Support
Previous opportunity: Community-Based Workforce to Build COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 120321 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 120321 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008464||Tomorrow's Leaders Recruitment|
|DE FOA 0002494||MINORITY SERVING INSTITUTIONS PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (MSIPP) AND TRIBAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (TEPP)|
|NNH22ZHA004C||FY 2022 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (EPSCoR) RAPID RESPONSE RESEARCH (R3) NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY (NOFO)|
|SB OEDSC 22 001||SCORE-2022-01|
|ED GRANTS 121621 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): National Resource Centers (NRC) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.015A|
|ED GRANTS 121621 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowship (FLAS) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.015B|
|ED GRANTS 121621 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Upward Bound (UB) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.047A|
|ED GRANTS 122021 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Statewide Family Engagement Centers (SFEC) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.310A|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 08||Speakers Program|
|ED GRANTS 010722 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Formula Grants to Local Educational Agencies, Assistance Listing Number 84.060A|
|USDA RMA MULTI RMEPP 22 NOFO0001129||Risk Management Education Partnership Program|
|ED GRANTS 011222 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Rural, Insular, & Native Achievement Programs: Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.356A|
|AF HAR FY22 01||University Library Resources Program (ULRP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 120321 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.