Apply for S PM070 21 GR 501
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Panama in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Governance, Transparency, and Accountability in Panama" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DoD Lupus, Transformative Vision Award
Previous opportunity: Natural Resources Ecosystem Mgt Hawaii
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for S PM070 21 GR 501
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (S PM070 21 GR 501) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72011221RFA00001||SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT SUPPORT (SES) ACTIVITY|
|SFOP0007977||DRL FY20 IRF Promoting and Defending Religious Freedom Inclusive of Atheist, Humanist, Non-Practicing and Non-Affiliated Individuals|
|72061321RFA00009||Promoting Constitutionalism Activity|
|7200AA21APS00009||APS-OAA-21-00001 Addendum DDI/ITR DCCP|
|21JD11||Objective Jail Classification Project|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 005 SCA 04212021||Peace Journalism Project|
|SFOP0008017||Countering Violent Extremist Ideology|
|P21AS00500||9/11 Memorial Act Grant Program|
|SCS 800 21 GR 001 WHA 042221||Strengthening Government Through Civil Society Engagement|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 0005||Go Viral Network & Festival|
|SFOP0007916||DRL FY20 Supporting Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Syria|
|SFOP0008036||Safeguarding Critical Resources|
|SFOP0008051||Tunisia Supporting the Inclusion of Vulnerable Communities (IDMEJ)|
|SFOP0008045||FY 2022 EducationUSA Advising Services|
|DOS USEU PD 2021 001||Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|DOS GEO 21 006 042521||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2021 (AEIF 2021)|
|21CS26||COVID Operational Assessment – Community Services|
|SFOP0008092||Annual Program Statement for Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea|
|AFGAB PAS GR NOFO00001||U.S.Embassy Gaborone PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PD SEOUL FY21 02||Young Korean Climate Activists Exchange Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "S PM070 21 GR 501", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.