Apply for BAA 267 NINEWA 2017
- The Agency for International Development, Iraq USAID-Baghdad in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID BAA for Building Resilience in the Ninewa Plains and Western Ninewa" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 30, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 30, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 4 -- Solicitation Notice for 201
Previous opportunity: Tribal Support for E-Enterprise for the Environment
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BAA 267 NINEWA 2017
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BAA 267 NINEWA 2017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18 VNM NOFO 01||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP 2018 Small Grants Competition Announcement|
|2018AFCPJA||2018 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|DRL IRF NOFO 2018 001||DRL Religious Freedom Programing Sri Lanka|
|003 FY2018||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM|
|95332418N0003||Data Analytics Center Project in Côte d’Ivoire, DCLI|
|USGS 18 FA 0017||Low-Cost Seismometers from Geophones|
|P18AS00023||Landscape and Exterior Maintenance of Pratt Cabin, Guadalupe Mountains National Park|
|NPSNOILAMR1800075||Professional care, management, and conservation of the museum collections for Lake Meredith NRA and Alibates Flint Quarries NM|
|004 FY2018||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM YOUTH CAMPS|
|DOS SLV AFCP LG FY18||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Large Grants, 2018, U.S. Embassy San Salvador|
|USGS 18 FAC 0016||Yuba River Watershed Data Publication|
|18 PHL NOFO 01||Analyzing the Current State of the U.S.-Philippines Relationship|
|PAS COL FY18 01||U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION GRANTS PROGRAM FOR SRI LANKA|
|PAS COL FY18 02||U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION GRANTS PROGRAM FOR MALDIVES|
|SCADHA FY2018 APS 001||FY 18 Annual Program Statement|
|CB600 18 PAS 003||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|CB600 18 PAS 004||Ambassadors for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0002465||Countering DPRK Missile and Nuclear Program|
|OVW 2018 13828||OVW FY 2018 Legal Assistance for Victims Grant Program Solicitation|
|USGS 18 FAC 0022||Notice of Intent - ShakeAlert Telecommunications Investigation for Earthquake Early Warning|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BAA 267 NINEWA 2017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.